Estate Planning Helps You Protect What’s Important
Planning for the future is an important and necessary undertaking. Your life plans can include anything from establishing a will or trust to laying out guardianship requests for your children. To ensure that your desired plans for your property, assets and business ventures and the care of either your children or yourself, are carried out according to your wishes should illness befall you, it is imperative that you establish an estate plan.
Jamison Empting Cronin, LLP, can assist you with these critical matters. We will help you create a plan for your estate and assets that will protect your property, business, and, above all else, your loved ones.
Customizing Your Estate Plan
No one estate plan is a one-size-fits-all plan. Here at Jamison Empting Cronin, LLP, we take pride in getting to know who you are and what resources you need to protect your business, family, and investments. We can help you create a custom estate plan that includes:
- Asset planning and protection: Planning for the future of your assets is a complex task. Our attorneys can help you both clarify and simplify your goals and work with you to establish a financial strategy that protects your assets from tax liabilities.
- Wills and trusts: The purpose of a will or trust is to make sure your wishes regarding the distribution of your property, assets, and other valuables are fully established prior to your passing. We are committed to assisting you with the documents and legal tasks that must be completed when naming your beneficiaries.
- Powers of attorney: A power of attorney acts as an agent on your behalf and has the power to make important life decisions about you regarding your health or finances. Our team takes the time to explain how a power of attorney is appointed and can either act as your representative or contest decisions made by another appointed representative.
- Guardianship: A guardian is a person appointed by the court who can make legal decisions for another, including children or adults who are incapacitated. Guardians are responsible for making critical choices, including financial and health decisions.
- Whole life planning: Should you become disabled, whole life planning can serve as the tool you need to establish the plans for your future. It can also involve securing a whole life insurance policy that can compensate your designated beneficiaries in the event of your passing. We take the time to explain your options, so you can feel confident in your choices and that you and your loved ones will be taken care of.
Our experienced attorneys have extensive knowledge in crafting an estate plan that will meet your needs now and into the future.
Don’t Hesitate: Get An Estate Plan Today
If you have questions or are concerned about an estate plan, call the attorneys at Jamison Empting Cronin, LLP, at 909-414-3502 or contact us online, we are here to help take the frustration and stress out of estate planning, and make you feel assured that you are in good hands.