Helping Businesses And Entrepreneurs Succeed
Running a business is no small feat. Whether you are just starting up a new venture or are a seasoned business owner, there are several tasks and considerations that must be undertaken on a daily basis to ensure your company runs smoothly.
Legal obstacles may arise, which may hinder your business’s operations and affect your bottom line. You may also be faced with a decision to merge your brand with another or to acquire a completely new corporation altogether.
Our attorneys can guide you through the crucial steps for establishing a startup company, provide you with valuable insight when drafting or negotiating the terms of a contract and, if need be, litigate on your behalf to protect the integrity of your brand.
Experienced Legal Services We Provide
Our California business lawyers can assist you with a range of corporate and entrepreneurial matters, including:
- Contract drafting and negotiation: Business contracts are complex agreements. If drafted properly, they can secure the prosperity of your venture. However, if the terms of a contract are flawed and overlooked, a business can lose thousands – if not millions – of dollars and possibly end up in a lengthy legal battle. Our team helps business owners create, review, and negotiate the terms of a corporate contract to protect their rights and ensure transactions run smoothly.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Much is at stake when you choose to merge with another company or acquire a new corporation. Our firm represents businesses of all sizes in M&A deals, thoroughly reviewing contract terms, proposed costs, and anticipating potential complications to minimize issues that can stall or prevent the merger or acquisition from taking place.
- Franchising and licensing: If you are considering a franchising or licensing opportunity to grow your business or to kickstart an entrepreneurial venture, or are contemplating selling an existing franchise, state and federal laws, trademarks, noncompete agreements, and general structuring requirements must be met. We advise clients interested in opening a franchise, guiding them through the process, and assisting with structuring, contract review, negotiations, and sales.
- Professional malpractice claims: Professionals across all types of occupations are held to a high standard of care and may face numerous legal consequences if accused of negligence or misconduct. At Jamison Empting Cronin, LLP, our team of business lawyers in California assists professionals, including attorneys, accountants and engineers, with fighting professional malpractice claims.
- Legacy liability: From evaluation of liabilities from current or former mergers or acquisitions, we advise in a strategic approach to evaluating prospective liabilities, claims and engagement of prospective insurance coverage, if any.
Jamison Empting Cronin, LLP, can provide you with the experienced legal services you need to ensure your business goals and objectives are fully met.
Protecting The Integrity Of Your Business
Whether you have spent years building your business or you are just starting out, we want to help you protect that investment. Call the attorneys at Jamison Empting Cronin, LLP, at 909-414-3502 or contact us online. Your business is important to us.