Leslie-Merchain, Andrea D.
Andrea D. Leslie-Merchain
- Employment Law
Andrea Leslie-Merchain is an associate attorney (participant in the CA State Bar provisional licensure program) and brings with her a tenacity and attention to detail that has generated great success for the firm’s clients. She previously worked with JEC as a law clerk while completing the curriculum for her law degree at University of La Verne, where she graduated in the top 15% of her class and also served on Law Review. She works closely with clients to identify and then achieve their objectives. Ms. Leslie-Merchain handles employment consulting and litigation matters, business disputes, injury claims, as well as transactional matters.
- University of La Verne College of Law, La Verne, California
- J.D. – 2020
- Law Journal: La Verne Law Review
- University of California, Irvine, California
- B.A. – 2017
- Major: Political Science
Current Employment Position
- Provisionally Licensed Attorney
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Western San Bernardino County Bar Association