Empting, Erin N.
Erin N. Empting
- Civil Litigation
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- Complex Torts
- Real Estate
- Business matters
Erin N. Empting is a partner at Jamison Empting Cronin, LLP, where she focuses on civil litigation, specifically in the areas of employment, products liability, premises liability, complex torts, real estate, and business matters. Ms. Empting has been involved in all facets of civil litigation, including creative discovery strategy, taking and defending percipient and expert depositions, pre-trial motion work, and trial preparation. Ms. Empting advises and represents clients in the construction, maritime and automotive industries from the inception of the filing of the complaint to verdict.
Ms. Empting has trial experience, where she has second chaired several cases to verdict in state and federal court involving employment matters. In addition, Ms. Empting has successfully prevailed on summary judgment in state court in a number of matters. Ms. Empting has also represented clients in mediation, settlement negotiations and unemployment hearings.
Prior to joining Jamison Empting Cronin, LLP, Ms. Empting was an associate at Pond North LLP in Los Angeles where she focused on premise liability, product liability, and other general liability issues confronting Fortune 500 companies, national insurance companies, product manufacturers, contractors and suppliers within the distribution chain. Ms. Empting also served as a managing associate at Levine & Blit LLP in Beverly Hills, concentrating on business disputes, and labor and employment matters.
- California, 2010
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 2010
- Cal State University, Long Beach
Current Employment Position
- Pond North LLP, Associate
- Levine & Blit LLP, Managing Associate
- Southern California Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association